Discontinued Klaussner Furniture – Chemistry of Nucleosides and Nucleotides (Discontinued (Chemistry of Nucleosides and Nucleotides)) – Patterns By Vintage 1970s Discontinued Vintage FRONT BUTTON CLOSING, SCOOP or ROUND NECK, ONE-PIECE RETRO DRESS Sewing Womens Clothing Pattern Size 12 Butterick 5528
Discontinued Klaussner Furniture
- End-of-life (EOL) is a term used with respect to a retailed product, indicating that the product is in the end of its product lifetime and a vendor will no longer be marketing, selling, or promoting a particular product and may also be limiting or ending support for the product.
- discontinue – put an end to a state or an activity; "Quit teasing your little brother"
- stopped permanently or temporarily; "discontinued models"; "a discontinued magazine"; "a discontinued conversation"
- Permanently no longer available or in production
- Furniture (probably from the French 'fournir' — to provide) is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture was a British pop band, active from 1979 to 1991 and best known for their 1986 Top 30 hit "Brilliant Mind".en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furniture_(band)
- In typesetting, furniture is a term for pieces of wood that are shorter than the height of the type. These pieces are used to layout type by blocking out empty spaces (white space) in a layout set in a chase.
1970s Discontinued Vintage FRONT BUTTON CLOSING, SCOOP or ROUND NECK, ONE-PIECE RETRO DRESS Sewing Womens Clothing Pattern Size 12 Butterick 5528
This pattern will make a tunic top too!
Title pretty much explains it all. 😛
My, my, these are going to be put to work in my next short film I’m going to be filming this weekend:
"Awesome Brickarms Battle of Epic Randomness"